Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Copper Colors and The Next Flea Adventure


I thought I would share a few photos of things around the house
 with coppery tones and my favorite autumn colors ...
creams and browns.


Thinking about Thanksgiving
Counting my Blessings


But first...
We will be celebrating a joyous occasion in our family...
the wedding of my nephew Michael and his bride, Elan!

The festivities will be in Orlando, Florida this week.
Mike will be the first of his cousins to be married 
and we are all so excited!


And, guess what else is in Florida this week?


Perhaps you heard...
 if you stopped by Shelley's blog at Sweet Pea Home.


The Fancy Flea in Lakeland!


Mr. Flea has agreed to take me and I am so excited to see the goods
 and visit with some of my Florida blogging buddies!


I'm pretty sure Susie will be there From My Home To Yours...
...and maybe Vicki from Rusty Rooster Vintage...
and of course Shelley will have a fabulous booth...



Anybody else?

Yes! I just learned that Karen Sue from Sue Bee
 will be in booth 65!

How about you?
Wouldn't it be fun to meet up Saturday morning?

What are your plans for the weekend coming up?

:)

18 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like lots of fun! love your books so sweet! susan

Cottage and Broome said...

Have fun at the wedding and the flea market, sounds like a great combination. Laura Cottage and Broome

It's me said...

Beautiful...seize the day...love from me...xxx.

LizlovesVintage said...

Sounds like another adventure. Have a good time in Florida! To far for me.
xxx Liz

sweetpea said...

best news i've had all day! can't wait to see you and aren't you sweet mentioning me? and congrats to all on the wedding!

hugs,

shelley

SueBee said...

Me Laura Me!! I'm so excited you are coming and the weather is going to be beautiful this weekend. A great week for a wedding!
Booth 65 right next to Paris Rags. Please say hello!! Our first Flea Market. I'm so glad Shelley will be there too!

Evi said...

have lots of fun fleaing and visiting with your friends from blogland.
I know you will have a very wonderful time at the much anticipated wedding!
Thinking of you as I am getting ready for the show.
Talk to you when you are back.
Send my love to Mr. Flea, and a very happy belated birthday. Sorry, I am somewhere else these days.
Love ya,
Evi

janice15 said...

PRETTY PHOTOS...LOVELY LITTLE PITCHER

Anonymous said...

I wish i could Flea with you in Florida!!! Enjoy the family event & enjoy junking shopping Laura!! Love from Italy W. the Antiques Lovers

manon 21 said...

Une belle mise en scène.

Belle journée

Manon

Dorthe said...

All you folks, living in the big land over there- are so lucky,-- here we don`t have anything compared with what you are showing from wonderful fleas and shows-
ENJOY, and have fun with your blogging sweet friends.
xo,Dorthe

Ivy and Elephants said...

Oh wow...Let's flee to the flea. If I did not have previous plans I would surely join you in Polk County. The weather should be fabulous this weekend. Have fun and take lots of pics.

Paula

time worn interiors said...

Sounds like you have a lovely week planned! Happy hunting!
tot

Maison Beldecor said...

Hello my dear Laura,
wonderful copper impressions really wonderful matching to the autumn colors... and I love your books! Wishing you a lot of fun and a wonderful wedding party.
Take care Bine

loveandlilac said...

Love the little copper jug - so pretty!

Curtains in My Tree said...

Please post lots of pictures of the Lakeland flea market

Debra@CommonGround said...

Hi Laura, I'm totally enamored with your floral coverlet as your backdrop, and of course your furry little friend! Have a great weekend in Florida, sounds like a wonderful time! thanks so much for your precious words you left for me. It really blessed me, xoxo

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Have fun at the wedding Laura as well as the flea! Please take lots of photos and hope you get to meet up with some bloggers!