Thursday, June 21, 2012

What Deanna Found For GATHER


Recently, Deanna found some wonderful things for her shop
 Gather in Ivoryton, CT....
...including items from a Francophile's estate!

She sent me a few snapshots to share...

I love all those brass letters above.
Hmm...I wonder if I could spell out 52 FLEA?


Just look at this amazing French bird cage!


Hard to find...vintage Necco candy jars.
Just think how fun it would be to fill and display these beauties!


Oh my....how glamorous...how French!


A lovely arched stained glass window...
I wonder where this came from?


...and some beautiful vintage cobalt blue Bromo seltzer bottles!

Thanks for the peek Deanna!
...and thanks Libby for taking these great photos to share.

If you see something you can't live without...
give Deanna a call at the shop!
1 (860) 767-7816

GATHER  - Ivoryton, CT

:)

18 comments:

LizlovesVintage said...

What a great birdcage :)
That bromo seltzer makes me laugh!! My Mom swore by that stuff:)
Have a great weekend!
xxx Liz

bec said...

I do love those old jars!...and the letters....so cool!
Bec x

Kate said...

Laura
What beautiful finds! You gals have the best stuff around. Have a wonderful weekend!

xoxo
Kate

Fishtail Cottage said...

curious how much that bird cage is and also that floral canvas print? love them....would love to hear from you ~ tracie.fish@live.com

Bleudelavande said...

I love those letters!!!
Nice day to you dear Laura.

Rustic Vintage Country said...

Love all of it! x

Jacqueline @ HOME said...

Oh goodness Laura ...... once again, I love all of it !!.....especially the birdcage. If I lived in your part of the world, I would have to buy another house to store all of the things that I would buy !!!! XXXX

Woodside Park said...

Thank you, Laura, for sharing with us. I'm going to ask my friend, who lives in CT, to go check out when she comes back from holiday. Love the brass letters!! Have a great weekend!
Loi

Pura Vida said...

Wow...love it ALL!

Elle said...

Lovely items! Thanks a lot for the share.

chicken coop

www.MaisonStGermain.com said...

I love all of her finds. I hope our shop is as fun as hers:)
Have a beautiful weekend:)
~Debra xxx
Capers of the vintage vixens

kathee said...

OMG such great finds! I especially love that French bird cage!! Sounds like a beautiful store...thanks for sharing the finds with us!
Have a wonderful weekend~kathee

Anonymous said...

Great finds! I love, love, love the birdcage and the painting! Some people are born to find the best antiques!

Wishing you a wonderful weekend! :)

Andy's Attic said...

I've never seen a Necco jar...WOW. She really found some wonderful treasures. Hope you are staying comfortable in your heat!

Yeta said...

J'adore la cage et les lettres !!! I love the birdcage and the letters ! I would like the same ...

Evi said...

that birdcage is just beautiful.
And Paula's house is as always a magical place.
We are planing to visit her, Carole and Deanna soon.
Hope all is well with you!
Sending you love and hugs,
Evi

Jennifer said...

Love that bircage! Stunning!

Karena said...

Laura I love the bench and the vintage bottles!! Amazing! I too have a friend to pass this info to!

Xoxo
Karena
Art by Karena
Artist Series 2012